Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Picture Memory



My Grandparents and I at Graduation.

 My Grandparents Dorothy and Elven, mean the world to me they are awesome people they would do anything for me and I would always be there for them to. My grandfather is the strongest man I know. He had open hart surgery in January, and is doing awesome today.




The Last Picture I  Have With My Dad. It Was At One Of The Best Days Ever. GRADUATION.

This is my dad and I, at my graduation. I really didn't think he was going to come but he did. I couldn't believe how proud he was of me. I miss the old times with my dad. Like when I was little and use to do alot of stuff with me. I miss that. 




My best friend :) Savanna

This girl was my life in high school. I miss her so much I need to get together with her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her she is like my sister


This is Adrian my awesome boy friend






 Adrian. Wow. There is so much I could say about my boo. He is the sweetest Man I have ever Knowen. He takes good care of me. I love Him. I swear if I ever lose him, I will lose myself :(.

Here is a little poem for him:

“When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you.

 When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you.

 When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you.

 Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.”


Thats how I feel about him. Know I love him I am really afraid to lose him.



No comments:

Post a Comment