Tuesday, February 26, 2013

If Tears Could Build a Stair Way



If tears could build a stairway,
and memories build a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven,

and bring you home again.
No farewell wordss were spoken,
no time to say "goodbye",
You were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why.
My heart still aches with sadness,

and secret tears still flow.
What it meant to love you-
No one can ever know,

But now I know you want me
to mourn for you no more;
To remember all the happy times,

life still has much in store.
Since you'll never be forgotten
I pledge to you today-
A hollowed place within my heart
is where you'll always stay.


This is a poem for all the people I have lost. I wish I could hear your voices one last time but your so far away, With no stair well or tel-phone. Miss you all so much and can't wait to see you agiain.

Goodbye isn't forever.
Goodbye isnt the end.
Good buy simply means
 I will miss you until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment